2) From the #nfl to #coke and across the board: People are buying experiences not products and there’s a huge shift in technology to support the insane amount of content necessary to keep up. Agencies will still tell the stories, but the machines will build the content in the not so distant future.
3) Every business must think of themselves as an “always on” subscription model - delivering complex experiences. Keep in mind that these experiences are multistep, personalized journeys for millions of people with each one needing specialized content. Lots of content. #Thisishowitsdonenow
4) Focusing on #ExperienceDesign is absolutely worth the effort. In every corner of any industry, We all “get it” now. Artificial Intelligence is rapidly making hyper personalization the reality. Humans are at the center. Thanks to the robots.
5) To be successful, organizations MUST rewire themselves entirely to use data and intelligence at scale. This is how you get to results. Easier said than done. Those who can muster the strength to make the shift will reap big rewards. #transformation #naturalselection
6) Organizations must be committed to changes in business architecture that refocus teams around the customer journey and breakdown silos. Cooperation across teams has never been more important to the longevity of brands. #teamworkdreamwork
7) 2018 is the year of the “Experience Makers”. To win the hearts and minds of consumers today takes more content than anyone ever imagined. Leading brands are already curating annual content strategies with several terabytes of licensed, UGC and automated content. #revelation #beprepared #businessaffairs
8) Adobe machine learning (and potentially others) are learning from online games and virtual words to assimilate, catalog and understand human behaviors at a data efficiency that no one saw coming -or knew possible. #seminalmoment
9) Social Media leaders from #linkedin, #twitter and #facebook are speaking out today about data privacy and touting customer centric corporate cultures while tiptoeing around providing ROI for brands and advertising. The next big move for social media players will be extending their data reach across multiple channels. #buildingtheperfectplatform
10) CMOs are starting to question if ad agencies are actually capable of creating and publishing the amount of content needed to tell multichannel stories. Some CMOs joke about shifting their ad budgets to acquire publishing groups and moving #customerexperience in-house. #changingtimes