This year, I had the honor of being one of the first social media influencers invited to attend and cover the Customer Contact Week (CCW) experience and it was definitely one of the more diverse and intriguing events of the season. This event in particular debuted some first of their kind AI/CX platforms like Edify labs new all inclusive suite. Wow sums the event up in a single word. For those of you who want more deetz, then here are ten of the best reasons to attend next year!
1. Meeting New People – The best reason to visit Customer Contact Week is to meet new people. Every day is packed with numerous opportunities for attendees to meet business leaders, make connections, and possibly a new friend or two. It’s a great place to catch up and learn something new from several different companies leadership teams. It’s the place to network and mingle during their Happy Hour as well.
2. A Celebrity Keynote Speaker – CCW in Las Vegas this year had Earvin “Magic” Johnson as their Celebrity Keynote Headliner. Not only is he a famous basketball player but he also the chairman and CEO of Magic Johnson Enterprises. Magic Johnson took what he learned from the basketball court and transformed those skills for his customer-centric business ventures. At CCW 2019 in Las Vegas, he spoke about essential keys to winning and how to turn those wins into a culture of stakeholder engagement. Don’t miss out an opportunity like this!
3. Expert speakers – Customer Contact Week offers the chance for numerous specialist speakers to come together to provide motivational and educational speeches that include tons of advice, information, and stories. Some speakers that came to CCW 2019 in Las Vegas were:
Join the next event and gain some valuable insights from some of the world’s best business leaders!
4. Interactive Discussion Groups - A unique feature of CCW is its Interactive Discussion Groups. These are quickly moving, but centered groups help attendees get exposure to exciting topics. Each IDG has no more than 20 people, so it provides an opportunity for discussions to be more in depth. Besides, each IDG focuses on one entire topic.
Attendees can join no more than three groups during the blocked period. Topics you can choose from include but are not limited to things like chatbots, intelligent routing, agent performance, digital CX, social media for CX, customer loyalty, and customer journey mapping.
5. CCWomen – Women created the CCWomen Program for those within the customer contact industry to build relationships, support and inspire one another, and discover practical solutions for the challenges that women face in the workplace. This program helps women in the customer contact industry achieve success, connect with other women, and develop new skills. This year’s CCWomen Headliner at CCW in Las Vegas was Nancy Brinker, the founder of the Susan G. Komen Foundation.
6. Seeing 200+ Exhibitors – At CCW, attendees have an excellent opportunity to see numerous exhibits to learn more about new things within the customer contact industry. Some past exhibitors have been businesses like Genesys, Salesforce, Five9, Avaya, LiveVox, and Amazon Web Services. These exhibits allow for more connections to customer care professionals and learn where their hard work is leading them. For a full list of CCW 2019 Exhibitors, go here: https://www.customercontactweekdigital.com/events-customercontactweek/sponsors
7. CCW Excellence Awards – The CCW Excellence Awards honor, recognize and promote individuals and teams who have committed to driving superior contact center and customer experience performance. Some of the categories include Best in Class Contact Center, Best Training and Development Program, Best Contact Center Culture, and Workforce Optimization Provider of the Year. You can see who won the 2019 awards in Las Vegas here: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/20th-anniversary-of-customer-contact-week-kicks-off--ccw-excellence-awards-winners-announced-300875465.html
8. Site Tours – CCW starts and ends with the most robust collection of contact center and CX experiences ever.
9. Meet and Greets – With all the experts in one location, CCW offers an excellent opportunity for people to meet and greet other top industry and business leaders.
10. Demo Drive – At Customer Contact Week, witness demos of leading contact center solutions for the opportunity to win a prize. Moreover, some of the prizes were out of this world!